With Meyer Hill Lynch on your side, you can count on your projects being a success. Our expert project management team’s skills, along with our technical expertise, provide the essential ingredients to ensure that your IT projects are completed on time, and on budget.
You can be assured that you will be working with industry certified and experienced professionals who are focused on your project goals. During the process, you’ll appreciate the detailed project planning, tracking and staff management we deliver to make sure your projects are completed to your satisfaction.
We offer a variety of project services including:
- Cloud Computing
- Unified Communications
- Small Business Phone Systems
- Server and Desktop Virtualization
- Technology and Security Assessments
- Networking, Wireless LANs and Mobility
- Local and Wide Area Networks
- Network Security Solutions
- PC and Server Refresh and Migrations
- Microsoft Solutions and Migrations
- Storage, Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Lifecycle Management for Desktops, Servers, Networks
- Data Center Design and Implementation
In many cases it's not feasible for a company to employ high level technical talent with skills in all your various technology disciplines. By working with the Meyer Hill Lynch team you will have access to a broad range of skill sets, and the knowledge that the Engineers assigned to your project have the experience to do the job and have the vendor certifications to back it up.
Our experienced Project Managers take the time to understand your needs and plan the project completely before any technical work begins. Project tasks, responsibilities and goals are clearly defined prior to the start of any project. Vigilant and engaged, our Project Managers are focused on making certain your projects are completed on time and on budget.
Methodologies and Standards
Our experienced team is laser focused on exceeding your expectations. To ensure project success Meyer Hill Lynch's project management methodologies provide:
- Intense planning and technical collaboration to achieve a successful design
- Detailed Scope of Work and Project Plan
- Advance scheduling of resources
- Vigilant project management and tracking of project tasks against goals
- Regular updates of completed tasks and planned activities
- Prompt management escalation when needed
- Mutually agreed upon Change Orders prior to performing out-of-scope services
- Comprehensive Documentation upon completion
- Project Satisfaction Surveys for every project
On Time / On Budget
The bottom line is your satisfaction. From planning to completion, our team does whatever it takes to ensure your projects are completed successfully.