TOTAL DR–Comprehensive Backup and Disaster Recovery
Take the Disaster Out of Disaster Recovery
Protect Your Mission Critical Data with Fast Onsite Backup and Secure Offsite Replication
TOTAL DR provides for both tapeless onsite backup and secure offsite replication of your valuable data. Backup server appliances are sized to meet current backup storage, growth trends and historical retention requirements. The TOTAL DR solution is fully supported by the Meyer Hill Lynch technical team with management, monitoring and updates included.
TOTAL DR Reliably Backs Up, Replicates, Verifies, and Restores Your Data When You Need It
TOTAL DR offers much more than backup with near continuous access to mission-critical server data after an incident, keeping your business productive. Plus, you'll have complete confidence in the ability to restore your files since TOTAL DR offers built-in recovery testing of files, Microsoft® Exchange™ and even SQL Server™ application consistency. Once data has been backed up, restoration is fast and easy and if you need assistance, the MHL technical team is ready to help.
Replicate Your Valuable Backup Data to a World Class Hardened Data Center
In addition to onsite data protection, your applications and data will be replicated to our redundant, secure servers and SAN storage technology housed in a state of the art data center that meets SOC2 Type II and HIPAA security standards.
Management, Monitoring, Technical Support and Updates from a Local Trusted Advisor
The Help Desk Team at Meyer Hill Lynch will monitor and manage your backup so you can focus on other business priorities. If a technical issue occurs, an experienced Engineer will be quickly assigned to resolve the problem.
Affordable Monthly Subscription Pricing – Lower your upfront cost with easy to budget billing
Meyer Hill Lynch offers monthly billing for onsite backup and cloud replication servers, software and support services.
Whether you need Data Protection or a Full Disaster Recovery Solution, TOTAL DR Delivers
With TOTAL DR, you can start with offsite replication of your data and grow into a fully-featured Disaster Recovery solution that meets your goals and objectives.
TOTAL DR Editions and Options
TOTAL DR Standard Edition - Cost-Effective Backup and Offsite Replication
TOTAL DR Standard Edition provides fast, flexible, and reliable recovery of virtualized applications and data. With TOTAL DR, you will be able to restore data from your onsite backup appliance at any level, from a single file, message or data object, to a complete machine. In addition to onsite backup and recovery, you will have an offsite replicated copy of your data in MHL’s private and secure Cloud.
- Monthly subscription fee for onsite backup server, backup software and cloud replication
- Initial backup review, configuration, implementation and testing
- On-site backup server for fast tapeless backup and easy recovery of files
- Secure Offsite replication to MHL’s Private Cloud
- Test Recovery of local backup files from onsite server
- MHL monitoring, consulting and technical support
- Quarterly customer review meeting
TOTAL DR Advanced Edition - Advanced Data Protection with On-Site Disaster Recovery
TOTAL DR Advanced Edition provides all the features included with the Standard Edition and adds a powerful onsite DR server that can run key servers in the event of a technical server outage. MHL will configure the server replicas so they're ready to run on your onsite backup server on short notice in the event of an outage.
- Features offered with Standard Edition
- Powerful onsite server sized for local Disaster Recovery
- Mission critical servers are ready to run on the backup server, when needed
- Customer Test Recovery from local onsite backup server
TOTAL DR Enterprise Edition – Enterprise-Level Backup and Accelerated Recovery
TOTAL DR Enterprise Edition offers all the features included in the Advanced Edition plus many more. Meyer Hill Lynch provides dedicated server resources for test recoveries to be sure the backup and recovery process is working to our customers’ satisfaction. By isolating the testing to dedicated Private Cloud resources, your private production network is not interrupted.
- Features offered with Advanced Edition
- Powerful onsite server for local Disaster Recovery
- Assisted Test Recovery from local onsite backup server and the MHL Private Cloud
- Recovery server and storage resources in MHL Private Cloud ready for accelerated failover
Enterprise Edition Options
- Virtual PCs pre configured for key users, ready upon failover
- Active Directory Cloud Server for AD failover
- Distributed File System Replication (DFSR) for file server failover in the MHL Private Cloud
- Exchange DAG for email failover in the MHL Private Cloud (Exchange 2010 and newer)*
- Always On SQL Server Replica failover in the MHL Private Cloud (2012 and newer)*
*may require purchase of additional Microsoft licenses
TOTAL DR Archiving Option – Add Cost-Effective Point-In-Time Backups
Some businesses need to maintain archived copies of accounting records or other data at key points-in-time such as month end, quarter end or year end. The Archiving Option provides affordable, Cloud-based archived data without the hassle of tape.
- Monthly, Quarterly or Annual point-in-time backups of key servers or data
- Archives are retained and priced based on the customer’s storage and retention
- Archived data is stored on lower-cost secure Private Cloud storage devices