22 August 2018
Celebrating our 30th Anniversary with 30 Acts of Kindness
Since our inception 30 years ago, we have experienced business successes and received awards but our company’s commitment to the community has been even more rewarding. We’re proud that MHL has a heritage of generous corporate support for non-profits and charitable organizations. Many employees also embrace our philosophy of service through personal fundraising, and service on boards including the Boys & Girls Clubs, Toledo Regional Chamber of Commerce, and Rotary Club of Maumee.
To celebrate our 30th anniversary, we are launching a campaign committing Team MHL to engage in ”30 Acts of Kindness” between now and our anniversary date in April of 2019. The planned 30 Acts include financial support, and personal service commitments to help commemorate this milestone event and to share our appreciation for our community’s support.
Some of Meyer Hill Lynch’s planned “30 Acts of Kindness” include:
- Collecting clothing and personal care items to aid Toledo’s homeless
- Team participation in various walks and relays to benefit medical research
- Sponsoring major fundraising events for area charities
- Feeding the Homeless at a local shelter
- Providing winter clothing and supplies for needy families
- Packaging Meals for Hungry Children
Our celebration year will culminate with a reception for our team to be held at The Heights on our 30th anniversary date - which also happens to be 419 Day - April 19, 2019.