Email and Collaboration
Email and messaging are at the heart of your staff and customer communications. Meyer Hill Lynch’s solutions and services will make it easy to securely collaborate anywhere, anytime, from any device.
Microsoft Exchange–Business Class Email and More
Microsoft Exchange is the industry’s leading email and collaboration solution. Exchange offers the features for you to effectively collaborate with customers and team members using a rich, business-class email experience on phones, tablets, desktops, and the web.
- Microsoft Exchange provides email, calendar and contacts on your PC, phone and web browser
- High availability and disaster recovery helps your business achieve increased levels of reliability
- Multiple communication modes including email, text messaging, voice, video, and conferencing
- Significant IT cost savings realized from employees using their own devices
- Gain new access to customers through Collaborative Websites, Social Media and Newsletters
- Video in business collaboration allows you to improve services and save costs.
- Conferencing options are much more accessible–all the way to desktop and mobile devices.
On-Premise Email and Collaboration
On-Premise Microsoft Exchange—By implementing Microsoft Exchange on your premises, you are able to fully control your hardware, software and maintenance activities. It also allows for more flexible integration of 3rd party applications and your data is onsite, not a distant data center. With those features, on-premise Exchange also requires you to be responsible for hardware and software maintenance in addition to network security and data protection.
Fully-Managed On-Premise Microsoft Exchange—Meyer Hill Lynch offers fully-managed Exchange solutions that offer the full benefits of on-premise Exchange without the hassles of maintenance and data protection. If you prefer to have your email server onsite, let our engineers be your Exchange support team so you can concentrate on other high priority projects and important business objectives.
Cloud Email and Collaboration
Cloud-based email and collaboration solutions offer flexibility in application and data delivery, while providing operational benefits without the capital expenses of on-premises environments.
- Security, performance, and reliability previously possible only with on-premise deployments
- Consistency of service across devices - anywhere, anytime
- Rapid deployment at scale, always-current applications, and self-serve procurement model
- No “Fork Lift” software upgrades as new versions are available
- High availability to increase productivity and reduce downtime
Hosted Microsoft Exchange
Hosted Exchange offers the performance, reliability and security your business requires. Our fully managed servers and secure network will keep your team productive without the hassle of managing your own Exchange Server.
Office 365 Cloud Based Email and Productivity Solutions
Your team members will always have the latest versions of your familiar Office applications, no matter which device you're using-PC/Mac, tablet, or phone. Simplify how your team works together by storing, syncing, and sharing your files online so they're always up to date. Plus, you can edit documents with others in real time. You will not only get a fully featured solution. You'll also get peace of mind knowing your services are available with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime service level agreement (SLA) backed by Microsoft.
Our Meyer Hill Lynch Consultants and Engineers have achieved the authorizations and competency needed to effectively and efficiently design and deploy Microsoft Office 365 cloud and hybrid solutions. Save time and money by putting our experience to work for you.